- All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars.
- All ceramic products are dishwasher-safe.
- Microwave-safe ceramic products will be identified in the product description.
- All care instructions will be listed in each product's description.
- In-stock items will be prepared and processed within 24-48 hours of ordering.
- If 'Curbside Pick Up' is selected you will be contacted by SKIM Ceramics to schedule a pick up time.
- We are located at 1669 Nigh Road, Fort Erie, Ontario.
- We offer contactless pick-up options, instructions will be provided once a pick up time as been scheduled.
- Currently, SKIM Ceramics only ships to Canada and the United States.
- All packages are shipped with a tracking number using either, Purolator, UPS or FedEx.
- We are committed to using sustainable packaging including, but not limited to, plastic-free and biodegradable materials wherever possible.
- All purchases are final.
- Returns are generally not accepted unless the item you receive is not as described or arrives damaged. If somehow your order arrives damaged, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of the damage within 7 days. After 7 days it may no longer be eligible for refund or replacement.
- If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate you. Shipping and return shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If a replacement is deemed appropriate, we will make every effort to replicate the original item but with all handmade products, there may be small and unique differences from piece to piece.
- SKIM Ceramics does not take custom orders at this time.